GRATITUD LETTER

 Dear Teachers and School Community of CUDEC,


As a young person, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the countless opportunities and experiences that you have provided me and my peers. This place, this school, has become my home away from home, and it has truly changed my life.


From the moment I stepped into your classrooms, I have been greeted with warmth, kindness, and an unwavering commitment to helping me reach my full potential. Your passion for education has been infectious, and I have been inspired to learn, grow, and explore with every passing day.


Through your guidance, I have discovered my strengths, my interests, and my passions, and I have been empowered to pursue my dreams with confidence and enthusiasm. I have learned to think critically, to solve problems creatively, and to work collaboratively with others, skills that will undoubtedly serve me well not just in my education, but in my personal and professional life as well.


Most importantly, I have learned that I am not alone in this journey towards self-discovery and growth. Your unwavering support, encouragement, and guidance have shown me that there is a whole community of people who believe in me, who are here for me, and who want to help me become the best version of myself.


For all of these things and more, I am truly thankful. Thank you for caring about the young people of our community, for being there for us when we needed you the most, and for playing such an important role in our lives. I know that your job is not an easy one, but please know that your hard work and dedication have made a profound impact on me and my peers.


Thank you for creating a space that feels like home, for being our mentors, and for inspiring us to chase our dreams fiercely. Your influence has already forever changed my life, and it will continue to shape the person I am becoming for the rest of my life.


With sincere gratitude,


Carlos Aparicio Rodríguez.

Comments